Thursday, February 12, 2009

How much is your blog worth

Have you asked him, about how the price you have a blog after the heat and throw the bones to make extortionate? And now this is a service on the internet that you can estimate how much approximately the price that you blog miliki.Tecnorati provide these facilities. Very easy to do does not need to pay or register, simply enter the address of blogging trus click Submit button is a long time, the result will be out. In addition, I show you what, you can also install the blogging.

This is the link that you can use to see the price of your blog :

http://www.business-opportunities.biz/projects/how-much-is-your-blog-worth/


Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

babybrownfox said...

I was looking for this kind'a tool and I'm glad that you have posted it to your blog. If you don't mind if I do check it out. This thing are useful when you want to sell AD space in your blog.
I'm gonna like your blog and will have to bookmark it.

Great blog.
http:///ehows.blogspot.com

"Hanging on a Hyphen" said...

Too bad I am not the techy-type the wealth of information hidden in this site could have vastly improved my blog (If only I knew how to use it, hahaha). Still I say this handy, all-around self-help blog is heaven-sent.

Post a Comment

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template